Talking Social Media & Sexuality
Confronting beliefs that drive risky sexual decisions
This is Michelle’s most sought-after presentation and includes thought provoking stories which highlight beliefs that drive risky sexual decisions, both online and in real life.
This presentation helps young people draw their own conclusions from stories and covers the topics of sexting, self-protection and saying no teenage style.
This presentation includes:
• Beliefs that drive risky sexual behaviour
• Why sexual activity is best within the context of commitment
• Legal issues associated with sexual activity, including sexting
• Story which illustrate the real risks associated with sexting
• Identifying respectful relationships early in a relationship
• How to say “no” teenage style
• Listening to your gut feelings
• Supporting friends who may be making unwise choices
Duration: 50-minute session plus Q and A time
Recommended audience: Middle school
Sign up to receive my latest blogs, upcoming events and special offers straight to your inbox each month,
PLUS your FREE 20-page ebook!
I’m not into email spam! You will receive one email a month from me, and you can unsubscribe anytime.