Discovering the Impact of Pornography
shaping perceptions of healthy relationships
With 78% of young people seeing pornography by the time they are 12 years old, this topic is one which we can’t afford to leave unaddressed. This presentation tastefully addresses the topic of pornography with a focus on soft pornography and wise choices online. It explores the psychology behind pornography addiction, and how the media impacts our perceptions of healthy relationships and body image. This presentation will be adjusted depending on the age the audience.
This presentation includes:
• What is pornography
• Soft pornography and its accessibility
• The psychology behind pornography addiction
• The impact of pornography on teenage and adult behaviour
• How the media impacts our perceptions of relationships and body image
• What to do if you see pornography
• How to stay safe online
• Supporting friends who you are concerned about
Duration: 50-minute session plus Q and A time
Recommended audience: Middle school
Sign up to receive my latest blogs, upcoming events and special offers straight to your inbox each month,
PLUS your FREE 20-page ebook!
I’m not into email spam! You will receive one email a month from me, and you can unsubscribe anytime.